Sunday, May 19, 2013

Unwritten Fairy Tales

Now that I'm stronger my days seem longer

Filled by the emptiness of love

I've fixed myself, became happy within, but outside I'm a lonely shell

It's hell

See I'm beautiful to the core, but my light doesn't shine through

The world is so lonely without you

I stayed true or I tried, but for you WHY; you sure don't give a damn

My man, not anymore those fools you adore while I'm tossed to the side

I died

Built myself up from the ground now I say I'm proud, but I'm lonely once again

Seems like the best gets treated worst than the rest; it's a test that I passed yet you failed

Why does my heart yearn for the lost, it's loyal and that's why

Now I'm stuck kissing frogs

You're my prince at least to me, but I've still yet to see you grow from a frog to a man

No comments:

Post a Comment