Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Autism Speaks: A Charity Important to Me

Hello All,

I appreciate everyone of you who read my blog and know that I look forward to your feedback. Anonymous comments are welcomed.

Those who know me know how much I love working with children with Autism. April was Autism Awareness Month and in the month of June, Pittsburgh will be having their Walk Now for Autism Speaks events, which I will be taking part in. I am asking that you go to my page on the Autism Speaks website and donate however much you can. Every little bit you give, gets us one step closer to doing better research to learn about treatments, causes, and gain a better understanding of this miraculous population. Autism is not a disease, it's a different perspective on life!!!!

Please visit http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/pittsburgh/cece623 to donate today

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment