Thursday, May 9, 2013

God's Prayer From a Sinner

Are father who art in heaven

Please hear my prayer to thee

I call your name for help my Lord

Give me strength to stand from bended knee

I'm lost you see and I need your sight

Give me clarity when the clouds set in

I'm praying God for you to erase my doubt

Fill my being with your wisdom instead

You sent your son to the cross for us

I don't want his death to be in vain

Lord tell me your will and it shall be done

Father teach me the blessed way

Are father who art in heaven

Use me through my talents and gifts

Lord speak your words with my poetic form

Let my movements me your verse

Not the best Christian Lord we both know that

But father don't give up hope

I was made to sin and learn from them

Lord forgive me when I truly do not know

I am your sheep and I'll follow you shepherd

Send a star to guide my path

Father please save this sinner

Lord lead me and help me make you glad

Father please hear this prayer to thee

A miracle is not needed

Lord I ask that you bless me with your love

God protect me with your spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment