Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Craziest of Them All

Now so far I have introduced you to 4 guys that have been in my life who lied, cheated, and were just crazy. They have nothing on this next person.

Now introducing.........PSYCHO

Psycho is just that and more. He popped into my life in the summer of 2011 and he stayed in my life until Jan 2013. We didn't date, but we had a fling that turned into me staying with him every time I visited IUP. When we first started talking it truly was like a summer romance. We were together everyday that summer and although I like to say it was just due to sex, it wasn't. We actually took walks and talked.

Psycho is very intelligent, but he has problems when it comes to women: HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR THEM. Sad but true. What made it weird was that he was respectful towards me. Out of everyone I've ever been with he has put in more effort and showed me he wanted me more than anyone else. He may not have respected women, but he respected me!!! The issue I had with him was he did not take no for an answer when it came to sex no matter how much I meant no.

It was a warm summer night when we first met. I was dancing and laughing when I noticed a fine light skinned guy watching me, which truly makes me uncomfortable. He came over and told me he thought I was cute and wanted my number, which I gave to him. If someone would have told me then that he was crazy, I probably would have still given him my number lol, but at least I would have been warned....

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment