Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lonely Garden

Lonely flower in a garden, why do you bloom so?

Each tear drop falls as your petals hit the floor

No water in your soil leaves you hungry for love

Not a gardener around to tend to your soil

With no love you still stand and bloom every year

What pushes you to be the beautiful flower I see here?

What feeds the soil beneath you?

What nourishes your soul?

Is it the pain you hold within you?

Are you growing to prove a point?

Lonely flower in a garden blooming every spring

I wish I could grow like you and have my beauty be seen

Just like you I'm starving, but my tears have run out

My soil is dried and nourishment is no where to be found

I'm just a lonely girl in a world that's corrupt

The thing that keeps me going is my dream of growing up

So lonely flower teach me how to bloom so strong

Right now my petals are dying, but they won't be dying for long

My dreams provide me water and my hopes are my food

The sight of you is encouragement to continue to bloom

Lonely flower thank you from a fellow lonely rose

One day I'll bloom and show the world the woman that bloomed from a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment