Monday, May 6, 2013

In The Begginning: See Me's Response

I debated whether or not I should post this, but I figured it keeps my blog real if I did. After reading my post about the start of our relationship, See Me emailed me his version. Please feel free to comment. All comments are screened by me before being posted so you can be completely honest about your feelings and thoughts.

In The Beginning
FIRST LOVE…… an experience that can never be duplicated, feelings never
to be replicated, its new, exciting, confusing, innocent, simple, complicated,
true……………its love. I’d like to introduce myself as the dark knight; Lois and I met
in the last days of our 9th grade year in H.S. beginning a love ahead of its time.

Finals were over and class was finished, playing cards in biology was on the agenda
but the universe had other plans. I decided to leave early and head to the cafeteria
where I saw her, Lois Lane. It was as if no one else existed in that room, all I saw was
her; love at first sight was only in movies until I saw her eyes. We were introduced
and proceeded to play spin the bottle with some mutual friends ( I made sure to sit
directly in front of her) and then she left. I looked for her but to my dismay couldn’t
find her and as I headed for the front door to go home disappointed, there she was.
A confidence rose in me that I never felt before and I asked for her number, after
being rejected three times she finally gave it to me……looking back I’m glad

she did.

Lois and I dated from the summer of 9th grade to sophomore year of college, a little
more than 5 years. We started with long walks, hours at the bus stop because
neither one wanted to go home, and all night phone talks till the sun came up. Just
to go to school and give each other the notes we wrote the night before. We were
to be married with a few kids but rarely do summer dreams at 17 become realities.
Lois was perfect her one major flaw was that she never thought so (I probably did
more harm then good in proving that to her) but that mixed with her personality
and flirtatious nature leads to guys like the joker.


The first problem came into play with the villain joker. The joker was this light skin
tatted bad boy who was the type of guys she was accustomed to and met at the bus
stop. Now Lois is smart, calculated with a bit of a dark side so cutting school with
the joker all day and making out while still making it back in time to meet me before
basketball tryouts was no problem for her. After lies of how her day was and a kiss
for good luck she left, probably back to the joker waiting at the bus stop with her
bags and that stupid grin (Why so serious?) After learning the truth shortly after a
battle occurs in the subway and though I have never fought over/for a woman, for
Lois I would till death. The joker didn’t go away right away she still kept in contact
with him on occasion (Really?) but over time he slowly fell to the waste side.

With Lois Lane everyday was like summer and even though we were far from
perfect with her I felt none of the stress and pain of life as the dark knight, just
peace. But there was a storm growing far off in the near future a battle coming with
a foe far stronger then the joker. While blind in love I couldn’t see the blueprints I
was creating to my own demise. But time would show that anything worth having
will be worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment