Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Transformation

A lot of what I did in my past was a result of the dislike I had for myself. I hated the way I look because honestly I was fat and unhappy. I'm still not where I want to be, but in getting closer to my goal I became more comfortable with myself. Who I am is  not defined by how I look, but I can honestly say I am beautiful inside and out. I no longer cry when I look in the mirror and I stopped having panic attacks around strangers. I'm more confident and know my worth, which I never knew before. I'm not saying that big people shouldn't love themselves, but I am saying that I didn't. I have standards, I demand respect, and I speak up for myself thanks to the confidence I now have. Everyone has a story and a motivator. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment