Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Cue to Leave ( A Tale of BS)

Good sex...it cause a woman to change the way she thinks, feels, and behaves. It's powerful and most times if the female knows what she's doing she has the power. Now men fall weak if you put down right. In my case, I get them addicted, but not enough to wife it lol. 

BS was no exception and I was lucky for that. 

Have you ever been told by a guy or girl "I don't usually do this" or "That was my first time"? You were clearly being fed bullshit and they didn't anticipate you being an over analytic skeptic who assumed everyone lies first until you call them on it. That was BS. I'll admit the sad truth and say it was unprotected (yes I was smart enough to get checked and get birth control). I sadly can't say that this wasn't the first time a guy has done that and it happened because I don't pay enough attention thinking the other person would automatically use protection (learned lesson, ladies pay attention). Now BS expected me to believe that I was the second girl he's ever had unprotected sex with even though he was so willing to do it. Now maybe he told the truth, I just don't think he did. 

After experiencing our first unprotected time he pulled the ultimate no no, hinted at a possible pregnancy ending in abortion. Now men, if you ever get in that situation please don't go about it the way I'm about to explain...it's just wrong

We get done and BS looks at me and asks "are you on birth control" to which I replied "you picked a fine time to ask and no". Now if he would have given me a chance I would have said I would get Plan B just in case, but no unfortunately he had to be an asshole about it. BS looked at me and asked " So what do you want to do about it because I don't want you to have to get an abortion, which is what this could lead to" in my head I was thinking "what, no he didn't just say that" I politely replied "I can get the morning after pill and thanks for that unnecessary comment. Great way to make this awkward for no reason. Do you really think you need to tell me that, trust me I'm not trying to trap you." I mean seriously!!! The first issue I had with this was he had the audacity to make it seem like I had no say in what happens to my body, if I did get pregnant and decided to keep it you don't have to be involved, but who in the hell do you think you are to tell me that that's what I would be doing. Secondly, I didn't like his tone. He had nothing to offer me, no job, no car, living with his mom; I hope he didn't think I was trying to trap his ass.

Anyway, after I stated I could get the morning after pill he had to make the situation even worst by giving me 20 dollars then saying "I owe you 5 and you can pay the other half since we both took part in it or do you think I should pay the whole amount since I'm the one who didn't put the condom on" that should have been my cue to slap him in the face and leave, but no I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt so I continued to talk to him. I did say "I don't need any of your money (I did take it though lol)" 

Before leaving I made it clear that I didn't like his approach and felt it unnecessary. In his defense I guess he felt like he should have addressed it based off of his experience with other females, idk. 

Now after that I decided I should get back on birth control and I told him that I was going to do it. To my shock he said no. According to him (be prepared for bull) women shouldn't use birth control because it alters your body. It's ungodly to stop what God created women to do, which is reproduce. Now I didn't say anything, but in my head I was cracking up thinking "yet you basically told me if I got pregnant I was getting an abortion. How is that better than birth control?" 

So needless to say, I got birth control and after I told him I was on it he was happy about it (yet weeks before that he was telling me it was wrong)

I know I contradict myself, but at least I don't speak bullshit too...BS never ceases to amaze me

1 comment:

  1. This was way to crazy. I'm glad you didn't end up with child feom.this experience. NO CAR, NO SENSE, NO JOB, AND NO DAMN SENSE is what he didn't have. I hope he didn't for 5 seconds think you were trying to TRAP him (that gave me a laugh and a half).

    P.S I am going to sign my comments with my initials AB

    ReplyDelete