Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Villianous Hero Who Stole My Heart

Throughout this blog you will read about a man I refer to as Clark. Clark is an important topic in my life because he is ultimately responsible for the woman that I have become today. My transformation, both good and bad, was due to the hurt, pain, and love caused by this man. I owe him thanks and a slap to the face, neither of which I will ever get the chance to do. I don't want to give all of the details of Clark in one post because it would be the longest, most entertaining post you ever read. What I will do is share about Clark thought my writing days. Our fast and passionate love affair will be given in pieces in between my other tales. 
 
How did Clark get his alias? Clark is short for Clark Kent, some of you may know him as Superman, the man of steel. He has two sides and both of them were and still are desired by me. Don't get me wrong I do still love Clark, but I am completely capable of loving another and I am at piece with us not being together.
 
Clark is my hero because he saved me from another villain named See Me. Clark is also my villain because he hurt me, used me, and confused me. It's a love hate relationship where I love him, I think he hates me, and everyone believes he loves me. I don't know what happened between us and maybe you can shed some insight based on what you read. Now I must warn you my stories of Clark are pretty outrageous, but they are all true and I will be completely honest. 
 
In my perfect world Clark will read this and give me answers to my questions and shed light on what the hell happened because I have no idea. Who knows maybe one day again I will be his Lois Lane, after all we promised that if we were both single in ten years we would be together lol. 3 years down 7 more to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment