Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Insecure Sexual Truth

I'd like to say I'm untouched, but that would be a lie
Hard to say that I've laid with more than 11 guys
Not a whore, but I've done things that whores are known to do
Only difference is I didn't know what else to do
See I'm a woman of emotion I act on feelings all the time
Instead of sitting home crying I got penetrated by guys 
Please don't get me wrong I've never slept with someone I didn't know
Every guy that's hit it, I've hung out with at least once before
After some I regretted being that if I wasn't sad it wouldn't have happened
Instead of feeling sadness I get drunk and that's how things happen
Now my number is less than twenty, but it's higher than what I want it to be
The majority of them happened after Clark broke me
Yes I admit I was broken it was a time when I was truly weak
I did whatever to forget him cause the pain was slowly killing me
I wanted anything without emotion, something that would let my feelings flee
I hid within the bedroom, but as always feelings must be free
So when my lovers left in the sun of a brand new day
I lied in bed crying until my tears all dried away
I'm sharing this to say that sometimes the girl you see is fake
Everyone saw me smiling while my body was an empty space
Now that I know better and have more love and respect for myself
My body is a vessel that is filled with pain and love
So those of you who are hurting please learn from my mistakes
Meaningless still has meaning and sex doesn't make the feelings fade

No comments:

Post a Comment