Thursday, May 9, 2013

See Me Finds Out

It was during Christmas break that Clark and I built a friendship aft I broke up with See Me. After telling me to give See Me another chance we talked as friends all the way up until school started back. Now during this whole time See Me had no idea that Clark and I were more than friends and we hoped to keep it that way, unfortunately what's done in the dark comes to the light.
 
First day back to school and it's See Me waiting for me at the bus stop and not Clark. Apparently See Me told Clark we were getting back together and that Clark could give him my room key, which Clark had because when I left for break Clark was in my bedroom sleep. I had hoped to have one last night to talk to Clark, but he clearly didn't want to. A few days later Clark asked See Me if he could give me the Christmas gift he had brought me and See Me said yes. We were in See Me's room when Clark came in and sat across from me, but the entire time he didn't speak to me. He handed my gift to See Me who then handed it to me (I didn't understand why he was avoiding me). It was obvious that Clark and I friendship was over and that we would never speak again.
 
Now remember how I said we didn't want See Me to find out about our fling, thanks to Clark it didn't happen. Clark had an ex girlfriend we will call Crazy. For some strange reason Clark decided to Crazy about our fling when attempting to get back with her and Crazy being Crazy decided to call me. Crazy and I weren't friends, but because I hung out with her and Clark once she felt like I betrayed her and threatened to drive to our school to whoop my ass. She also threatened to tell See Me if I didn't. What made Crazy even crazier was that she started telling me how I was beautiful and See Me didn't deserve me. She said I shouldn't be with him after everything he put me through and that I deserved more than just a fling with Clark. WHAT...Crazy was threatening to beat me up for sleeping with Clark all while complimenting me and telling me I deserved better??? Needless to say, she didn't beat me up.
 
So that same night I told See Me about Clark and I. If people thought I was dramatic they have never dealt with See Me. After telling him about Clark and I, he took off running in the cold night. Being that I was Suppose to care I chased after him to explain. While we are outside talking he realized that he was wearing Clark's coat (I can't make this stuff up if I wanted to lol) and threw it at me saying I'd rather be cold than wear this.
 
Eventually he calmed down and made it clear that I was to never speak to Clark again, which Clark was more than happy to oblige to.
 
See Me and I were back together, but he was still doing dumb shit and tried to make it seem like I was insecure when I called him on it. Example....one day we had a fire drill and while we were outside on the bench a chick named T came and sat down next to us. Being See Me, he had to speak to her and used me as his excuse. I was new at the school and the only friends I had were See Me's guy friends and one chick named Hoe. See Me was saying how me and the girl should hang out cause I needed friends and actually asked for her number for me. Now the number was for me yet he put it I his phone ( like really, thanks Clark). Once we got back inside I called him on it and told him that he must think I'm stupid. His excuse was he put her number in his phone because he knew I wouldn't call her and if he had it I couldn't stop him from calling her for me...yes ladies he tried it and I was at the point where I just stopped caring and let it go.
 
Clearly See Me didn't change and from there things got dumber. I'm not sure why Clark let me go back to him knowing the only reason I did was because he told me to and I'll never know.....
.....To be continued

1 comment: