Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Lust Inspired

Here's a poem I wrote about the first feelings that arise when you first start seeing someone and you border between lust and love. Is it sad that I have these same feelings until this day for the man I will refer to in my blogs as Clark lol (only ppl who know me or him well will understand the alias)

 

Did he touch my soul when he kissed me?

Or was it when he touched my skin

Did he make me weak with his kisses?

Or was it because of his words

Did he make me lose my senses?

Yet I still feel and smell him

Did he make me go crazy?

Or am I just crazy over him

How did he come to move me?

I tried not to let him in

How did I let him soothe me?

It’s like his being makes me Zen

 

I swear I don’t know how it happened?

But I’m happy it’s still happening

Sweet smooth chocolate it’s like you’re heaven sent

 

Why do I let him drive me crazy?

Can’t get his picture out my head

Why do I feel him near me?

It’s like he’s with me when I’m alone in bed

Who is this man I’m needing?

He has a name, but does not exist

Who is it that’s got me smitten?

With cupid’s arrow I’ve been hit

 

I don’t know how it happened

I’m in a coma of bliss

I can sleep forever if forever you’ll exist

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment